Climate change is a major threat to public health. And while everyone’s health is at risk, some populations are at greater risk. This includes low-income communities, communities of color, and people with chronic diseases like asthma. But people living with asthma can take action to reduce the risks and impacts of climate change.
On May 25, 2023, the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) hosted a webinar on climate change and asthma. We talked about:
- Asthma and health disparities
- The impacts of climate change
- Common climate change myths and misconceptions
- Your asthma and climate change
- How you can take action against climate change today
It is important to stay up to date on news about asthma and allergies. Join our community and follow our blog so you can be updated on news, research, advocacy, events and more. Our online support community also gives you an opportunity to connect with other people managing asthma and allergies.